- With a Bachelor’s degree in Community Studies from UC Santa Cruz, and years of work experience in education technology, Lucy prides herself in making sure California Community College administrators, faculty, and staff are equipped with the TechConnect tools that help them most effectively aid in student success.
- Heather Schmidt is the Manager of Client Services and Support for CCC TechConnect. With an extensive background in media and technology services, she worked in broadcast television and media production and delivery before coming to Palomar College, where she has been involved with the TechConnect project for the past 15 years.
Not securing your Zoom meeting can be like leaving the door unlocked to your home and posting your address for all to come inside. Scary to think about? Yes, but necessary! You and your meeting attendees deserve to have the best meeting experience possible without disruptive behavior. Join TechConnect for a session on security settings, tools, and best practices.
- Determine the level of risk their meeting has in terms of uninvited guests and behavior.
- Better understand Zoom settings that pertain to security.
- Know the security tools available in-meeting to best manage their session.
Prevent Disruptive Behavior in TechConnect LIDOT