TechConnect (3C Media Solutions, CCC Confer, and the Online Teaching Conference) is funded by the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office, Digital Infrastructure and Innovation Division, under the SIP Grant. TechConnect provides a coordinated platform of technology products, services, trainings, and support to the 58,000 faculty, staff, and administrators in the advancement of educational success to the over 2.1 million students throughout the California community colleges’ decentralized infrastructure and is based at Palomar College in San Marcos, CA.
The Online Teaching Conference (2019 will be its 19th year) is a unique face-to-face premier gathering of faculty, staff, and administrators leading the way in developing innovative and effective online education. As an inter-segmental conference focused on curriculum, pedagogy and technology to improve online instruction, learning, and student success, the Online Teaching Conference is an opportunity for educators to network with colleagues, connect, share knowledge, impart and receive best practices, and develop professionally.
For information on additional TechConnect products and services available to the faculty, staff, and administrators of California Community Colleges, please visit: www.ccctechconnect.org.
Hilton Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
777 W. Convention Way,
Anaheim, California, 92802
June 17-19, 2019
2019 Registration Pricing:
Early Bird: $325 (through April 14, 2019)
General: $375 (April 15 – June 7, 2019)
On-site: $425 (June 8, 2019 – conference end)
Attendance Justification Letter:
Need to request funding from your college or institution? Download, customize and submit the OTC’19 Attendance Justification Letter.
Archives of select sessions can be found here: OTC’18 Archives
What do you want to see at OTC’19?
Email us at email@example.com
The OTC’19 Advisory Committee contributes to the planning and coordination of the Conference; CCC TechConnect thanks them for their leadership:
- Gary Bird, System Software Specialist III, California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office
- Andrea Hanstein, Director of Communications & Strategic Partnerships, CCC Online Education Initiative
- Pearl Ly, Dean, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Palomar College
- DeAnna Martin, Accounting Professor, Santiago Canyon College
- Michelle Pacansky-Brock, Faculty Mentor, Digital Innovation, Online Network of Educators (@ONE)
- Alexander Cheroske, Faculty, Life and Health Science Division, Moorpark College
- Karen Turpin, Online Instructional Technologist, MiraCosta College
- Patricia James, Program Consultant, California Community Colleges