As part of CCC TechConnect (3C Media Solutions, CCC Confer, and the Online Teaching Conference) this conference is funded by the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office, Digital Infrastructure and Innovation Division, under the Shared Infrastructure Projects (SIP) Grant. CCC TechConnect provides a coordinated platform of technology products, services, trainings, and support to students, faculty, and staff throughout the California community colleges’ decentralized infrastructure.
Specifically, the Online Teaching Conference, (this will be its 19th year), is an event for faculty, staff and administrators who are engaged or interested in online education, including delivery of online services, emerging technologies, student success, and library support. As an inter-segmental conference focused on curriculum, pedagogy and technology to better online instruction, learning, and student success, the Online Teaching Conference is an opportunity for educators to network with colleagues, share knowledge, impart and receive best practices, and develop professionally.
Hilton Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
777 W. Convention Way,
Anaheim, California, 92802
June 17-19, 2019
2019 Registration Pricing:
Early Bird: $325 (through April 14, 2019)
General: $375 (April 15 – June 7, 2019)
On-site: $425 (June 8, 2019 – conference end)
Attendance Justification Letter:
Need to request funding from your college or institution? Download, customize and submit the OTC’19 Attendance Justification Letter.
What do you want to see at OTC’19?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The OTC’19 Advisory Committee contributes to the planning and coordination of the Conference; CCC TechConnect thanks them for their leadership:
- Gary Bird, System Software Specialist III, California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office
- Andrea Hanstein, Director of Communications & Strategic Partnerships, CCC Online Education Initiative
- Pearl Ly, Dean, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Palomar College
- DeAnna Martin, Accounting Professor, Santiago Canyon College
- Michelle Pacansky-Brock, Faculty Mentor, Digital Innovation, Online Network of Educators (@ONE)
- Alexander Cheroske, Faculty, Life and Health Science Division, Moorpark College
- Karen Turpin, Online Instructional Technologist, MiraCosta College
- Patricia James, Program Consultant, California Community Colleges