Download Attendify, our official mobile app, and claim or create an account to access all event information and up to the minute updates!
By joining our event app, you will be able to…
- Access all event information (schedules, sessions, maps, speaker bios)
- Bookmark sessions, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create a personalized schedule
- Share photos, post messages, comment & like other users’ posts
- Connect & network with other attendees
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback & comments
- Receive push notifications from the event organizer with important updates and up to the minute schedule changes
- Participate in contests to win fun prizes!
Your privacy is important to us. As a registered attendee via Eventbrite, a profile has already been created for you in our mobile app using the email address with which you registered for the conference. When claiming your profile within our app, you decide how much information to make viewable to other conference attendees via settings. Want to message a fellow conference colleague? You can still do so via the apps messaging feature!
In order to further protect attendee privacy, we have created an event code that will be needed in order to access our app within Attendify. By now, as a registered guest, you should have received an email with our event code (please check your spam folder). If you have registered within the last week, please allow a few days to receive an email with the event code and instructions. To request the event code, please email email@example.com and include your full name. Once your conference registration is confirmed, we will reply with the event code (please allow 2-3 days).
If you already have the event code, click on the link to download to your device!
OTC’19 Session descriptions/details and speaker bios will not be available in our printed program this year. To access this information, please download the mobile event app.